- We accept returns postmarked within 14 days of delivery date.
- Refunds are issued in the form of store credit or exchange only. We do not issue refunds in the original form of payment. Store credit never expires, so you may hold on to your store credit until you see something else you love!
- Returns must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, and with original tags. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains or smells may be subject to refusal.
- Gift cards, bodysuits, intimates, swim, shoes, hats and accessories may not be returned, unless received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s) shipped.
- Clearance items are considered final sale and cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged (unless for a different size of the same item).
- Exchanges are to be mailed back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Original shipping is non-refundable.
- If a special offer or promotion is used to make a purchase (for example, Buy One, Get One 50% Off), then all items must be returned to receive a full refund in the form of store credit. If only one of the items is returned, then your store credit will be reduced to the amount of the returned item, minus the value of the discount received on the order, based on the special offer.
Please note: Sugar & Spice Apparel strives to provide a diverse clothing selection to appeal to our many customers. These various items are made out of a wide assortment of materials that have different and specific care instructions. Within each of our garments, a 'care instructions' label can be found which will provide details on how to wash and take care of your specific garment correctly, so that it receives the care it needs. These care instructions may be found on a label sewn inside of the clothing, typically on the inner side seam or at the back of the neck. Sugar & Spice Apparel recommends following the care instructions on each specific garment so that your clothing stays in the best possible condition. Once our garments are in the hands of our customers, we cannot take responsibility for how those garments are taken care of. We expect that our customers are able to locate and read the 'care of' instructions, paying close attention to those materials that may need more gentle and delicate care.